https://youtu.be/MuESx-037Ac






My Birthday & my message





As you get older you will relize that it's not about what you look like or what you own.


It’s about the person you've become.


and as they say '' It’s not the age that makes you mature, it is the responsibility''


Thank you for everyone who wished me a happy birthday


GBSAES

I translated this video to 3 languages .. arabic , english and spanish


Happy Birthday to me


Youtube:

MrWed








Birthday,

mrwed,

my birthday,

inspirational speeches,

message,

mylifestory,

lifestory,

motivationalvideo,

inspirationalvideos









<p><iframe width="740" height="416" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MuESx-037Ac" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen=""></iframe></p>

<p>As you get older you will relize that it's not about what you look like or what you own.</p>

<p>It’s about the person you've become.</p>

<p>and as they say '' It’s not the age that makes you mature, it is the responsibility''</p>

<p>Thank you for everyone who wished me a happy birthday</p>

<p><em>GBSAES</em><br />

 I translated this video to 3 languages .. arabic , english and spanish</p>

<p>Happy Birthday to me</p>

<p>Youtube:<br />

 MrWed</p>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uplifting Trance Music Mix 2021, Dj Cel, Trance 2021, part 52 #trance2021

Crash Gambling India $20,000