GUYS, I LOST 19 POUNDS IN 1 MONTH... FIND OUT MY SECRET

 

Hey Guys!!! Welcome back to my channel!! I am so pumped for this video this week because this has been one of the most amazing and heartfelt experiences in my entire life.... I cannot even express to you guys how much better I feel, emotionally, physically, mentally... its crazy how much your weight can affect your mental health. This has been a life changing ride and I am so excited that I get to share this with you all. This one is for all my amazing people out there struggling to get started, or half way there or even finished!! Congratulations for even making the initiative! You are all so amazing in your own unique and beautiful way. Thank you guys so much for tuning in this week and I will see you guys next Sunday!!! Xoxoxoxxoxoxoxo
#losingweight #howilostweight #weightlossjourney

Name: Sierraaaaaa this beat is...
Age: 24
Birthday: June 9th - GEMINI
Ethnicity: mixture of everything
Hometown: Brooksville, FL
Where am I now: Atlanta, GA
Favorite food: hmmmm, Taco Bell or pickles
Hobby? Anything outside or in the water

Just a little reminder for all of my beautiful subscribers ( WELCOME BACK!! ) and those that are also new to my channel ( HELLLOOOO!!!! ) I want to thank YOU for getting me this far already. Each and everyone of you are helping US grow! The content that I will provide on this channel is basically lifestyle, how-to hacks, self-care and self-love, fashion, informative, beauty.... so if any of this interests make sure you subscribe to my channel and stay tuned in every Sunday for a new video!! Please let me know if there is anything you would like to see from me next!!!

LETS COLLAB!!
Email: sierrawalshinquiries@gmail.com
Instagram (DM ME): https://www.instagram.com/sierrawalsh_/
Snapchat: s_laurenwalsh

SUB COUNT 516
SUB GOAL. 1000

Music in this video:
FREE BEAT NO TAGS
Boo'd Up | Ella Mai |[Copyright free Music] R&B TRAPSOUL BEAT INSTRUMENTAL | [Prod by Sejji Bonz] 2018
free beat,free instrumental,vlogger,vloggers,blogger,bloggers,rappers,hiphop,rap,r&b,trap,pop,no tags,music charts,top ten,best,charts,2018,DANCEHALL,Reggaeton,No Copyright Music,Copyright free Music

Music By SouthStreet24-Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uplifting Trance Music Mix 2021, Dj Cel, Trance 2021, part 52 #trance2021

Crash Gambling India $20,000